How to Install USB for RBC
- Step 1: ISP line or wimax modem line is connect with switch.
- Step 2: Use another two cable, one is connected to your pc/laptop and another is connected from your gateway device. That’s all
- Step 3: Set the following IP Parameters to your gateway:
Default Gw: 192.168.101.2
- Step 4 : Allow 192.168.101.2 IP to accept voip calls on your gateway.
- Step 5: Provide us Your PC/Laptop MAC Address without (:) colon like: 00FFDD01DYU
Step-2: Download Reduce Bandwidth Consumption (RBC)
Please download Reduce Bandwidth Consumption file from here Download RBC. After downloading follow the following step..
Step-3: Download Universal USB Installer & Run
- 3.1. Please download Linux Live USB Generator (LiLi) from here Download LiLi. After downloading double click on the installer file and it will guide you through the process of installing the software.
- 3.2. Select the “drive name of your pendrive” from dropdown menu (Choose Your Key)
- 3.3. Click on the ISO / IMG / ZIP and select the RBC ISO which one you downloaded in step-2.
- 3.4. Check/Tick the box “Format the key in FAT32” for format your pendrive.
- 3.5. Finally press the button and after few minutes install will be finished.
Step-4: Restart Your PC
At last restart your PC/Laptop and change the boot priority first USB External Device than save & quite. Now your RBC Local PC is ready.